Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh Happy Boy

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Cody got himself a Macbook this evening. We rushed to the bank got there with 15 seconds to spare! Deposited his check he got, then went to the Apple store at the mall. He was dead set on a Apple Macbook. There was a ton of people there thought we would be there all night. Nope only about 15 mins as Cody knew what he wanted. The guy that helped us had this little handheld register thing since we were paying by his debit card he waited on us. Now you know being at the International mall it is just too hard not eating there - so yes we had pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen. We had the California Club - it had bacon, chicken, and avocado on it. Sounds yucky? Well Cody and I are odd balls and loved it! It was yummy. Short post as Cody is setting up his Mac so I wanna see the cool stuff. Have a great evening

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

How odd must it been for Cody, the thriftest person ever, to get that MacBook? I'm happy for him though! He deserves it. YAY CODY!

Anonymous said...

That is very awesome!! A MAC Book, he must be in heaven, I KNOW I would! Oh he's gonna just love it. He better keep a tight grip on it while at school.

So, when do YOU get to play? Once you start you won't be able to keep your hands off! Next thing you know, Cody will be hounding you to get off his laptop!

I'm surprised you didn't end up in the store for hours just lookin' at all the cool stuff!

I'm sure he's one happy boy tonight!

peace,
elle

:Jayne said...

Congrats Cody!
Mama, let the boy play a few days before you "have" to. Macs are fun to create with.

:J

Cheryl said...

I'm jelious. I've decided I NEED a laptop.

Kip said...

He'll enjoy his Mac book I'm sure!