Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I miss you Dad





13 years ago today Peter Louis Christopher left us to be with his father and finally meet his mother. He was able to meet most all of his grandchildren but none of his great grandchildren. He like too many others left us thanks to that dreaded C word. Since I can bearly type now I will leave with one fond memory I spent with my dad.... I took him to see the Perry Como Christmas music show at the Sun Dome. We did not have the best of seats, but he did not care as he was there to listen to the music. He loved his fishing and his music! From Greek music to Perry Como to Kenny G. Dispite what some people say and think, I do miss you and I do love you very much! Always have thru the good and the bad no matter what.
(Picture of my Mom and Dad on their wedding day)

5 comments:

:Jayne said...

Aw Michele, I can tell how much you love your dad. Love the picture!

:J

Jennifer said...

I don't think I should have read this one but I'm glad I did. I do love that picture, also. Trust me, he's been with his greatgrand children; I know that for a fact and I won't say how or people will think I'm a looney tune.

Anonymous said...

Great photo and memory Michele!
Hugs
Teri

eljay716 said...

wonderful thoughts about your dad today Michele. Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Great picture Michele. Aren't memories nice? Glad you have that time to think back on.

peace,
elle