Sunday, September 02, 2007

How was your Saturday?

Mine was the best Saturday ever! Went over to Linda's for what I thought to be a crop. Did not think anything of it since we always eat and there was so much food coming in there. Well, I turn and look, and there is my sister Cheryl! It has been a very long time since she has cropped with us. Then I was told "Surprise, we are actually having a birthday crop for you." I was very surprised! And the main surprise of it all was that my mother knew and did not slip up and tell me! Well, she almost kind of did! I did not know what time I was supposed to be there, I had 10am stuck in my head cause of the crop times but it was 12. My mom told me it was 12, I was like Uhm no it isn't, and how would you know cause I do not know? She knew cause she got a email from Linda inviting her to come over. There was Kip and Mudgy, Linda, Elle, my mom, Cheryl, and I. Taylor was so sweet and played a Happy Birthday song from the computer for me. I did not bring a camera as I did not expect it. Kip and Linda had theirs so there will be pictures later. Kip stayed the night and then has plans with Jules today. Thank you shout out to Jules too, she could not come, but she sent a present! How sweet is that? Well, tons more to say, but heading out to the movies with Cody. Yep, we are going to see Rob Zombies Halloween! Will be back later today to check back in.

6 comments:

:Jayne said...

AWWW! How sweet! Happiest of Birthdays to you too! Geez! I need a book to keep track of this all in. Oh wait, I have a scrap o dex! (now I just need to do something with it!)

Happy day! Glad you were surprised!

:J

Jennifer said...

I knew TOO! NeenerNeenerNeener! I wish Icould have been there! I'm glad you had a very nice Saturday. ((Grandma didn't get to go???)) Love u

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were surprised:) Glad you had a good day and evening cropping. You should have birthdays more often!

Enjoyed seeing your mom and sister. I think we all got stuff done. Even your mom helped out with the Creepove surprises, thank goodness :)

Have fun at the movies.
peace,
elle

Anonymous said...

Sorry I could not make it down, but I hope you have a fab birthday!
Teri

Cheryl said...

Glad you were surprised..even if I did have to drive around for over an hour...LOL!!!! Just kidding. I had fun and the food was great. Glad mom could come and all in all I think it was a great way to welcome in your 40's.

Love ya!!!

Your Oldest sister

Mary B said...

Happy Happy!!! I'm gonna call you today, okay? Are you going to RR?