Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday already....

....and so ready for Friday. It has been bust at work, but I will not complain as it does not compair to poor Kip's days she has been having. I can just work as much as I can and as fast as I can. My boss knows that the job was only half done in the past. So I am doing mine, her's since she is gone, and some from when she was here. All this week I worked thru my lunch - today I am taking a lunch!

I can not hold it in any longer, I am about to bust at the seams. I am going to become a Close to My Heart Consultant! I am beyond excited! I have all kinds of ideas floating around in the head of mine. I have not been sleeping lately cause my brain is on over drive. I try to relax and all I can do is think of all the exciting things I want to throw out there. And of coarse in the far back of my mind, I do not want to fall flat on my face. And I do not want to disappoint myself and others. I have always wanted to sell something of some sort. Tossed around Avon - NAH, tossed around party lite - NAH, tossed around Stampin Up at one time, back when I liked rubber stamps - then it was a NAH too. Just love CTMH, so it won out! Now I got alot of reading and planning to start up! And kicking Cody off the computer with be the fun part. Wish me luck, and I wish you luck as well lol

7 comments:

Mary B said...

Coolness!!! I want to be your first customer. :) I can't wait.

eljay716 said...

Tell Mar the lines forms behind me! I am excited for you and you know you have my support. Anything I and Hilltop can do, you know I will!

Cheryl said...

I've written & rewritten my comment but nothing sounds right. I'm SHOCKED and happy for you. Best of luck!

Kip said...

I'm so excited because you're so excited and I know you'll do a terrific job!!

:Jayne said...

Cool Beans! Now I have a for real CTMH consultant! Send me a catalog!

:J

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michele! I know you'll do fine with this, you're a great stamper! Now get some sleep!!

peace,
elle

Jennifer said...

I have no idea what that is but I'm guessing it is scrapbooking,lol. Its nice to see you so excited and happy about something. Greattt! I'm happy for you.

I had a very tiring day yesterday and I will blog later about it. I'm at work again. TTYL Love u