Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday and what on your agenda?

Yes the day is already half waisted away and I am still sitting in my PJ's and on the computer. Reading blogs, writting emails, listening to the CTMH past conference calls, now blogging myself. So, I guess I have done alot so far, but not really in my book.

About to head out to Cheryls to bring her "the" birthday present. Mom feels up to going, so she will be going. Michael answered the phone when I called, so I know he is there. Have not seen him in awhile so we will get to see him too. Will try to make it home in time to get a few projects done.

Tomorrow I am going to finally go see Menopause. Sould be funny. I am going with a bunch of Red Hat ladies, and then a few of my co-workers. I think there is about 40 of us going.

Well, better get a moving - will post more later. Make it a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big group!! Are you a pink hat lady?
peace,
elle

eljay716 said...

Wow I didn't realize there would be that many of you going. that will be fun.. hope your seats are good. Tell us all about it!

:Jayne said...

40! WOW! I hope it was a gas!

:J

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a nice time!