Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday night

Not very eventful. Can not fully tell about my day until a later date,for reasons you will understand at that time. But I will say this darn head needs to go!Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


edit....I posted more and it went away. I wanted to tell about the crop yesterday. Always great down there. Stacy and Michelle are just something else. Stacy makes sweets really yummy - well she made some banana pudding! Oh my goodness! Usually I will wait til everyone gets their food before I get mine - well sorry but it was banana pudding so I was first to the bowl! It was so darn good! I was able to work on some more pages for my works scrapbook. I finished up the ones I started at FGT crop, and did 4 more. So, I finished 12 completly. Will turn them in tomorrow, and I need to remember to turn in a few receipts that I have. I had to buy more of the BG Color me silly. Thanks to Stacy she solved my scrapbook issue. It is getting big and the walls and floors just went up. So there will be one for outside and one for inside!

Well season finale is coming on of Family Jewels. So Gotta cruise for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to finish up those sb pages for work, good job! I'm sure they will really like the album.

If I was there I would have fought you for first dibbs on the banana puddin' !!

peace,
elle