Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday morning

Sitting here at Country Inn and Suites checking emails. Was going to check my work emails to get picture order of the pictures I am going to attempt to work on - and I can not access it! UGH. Will try to figure them out. Man I love this hotel! It is a smoke free hotel and smells so clean! I need to take pictures of it one of these times. Made it down to Sarasota in record time, went shopping at Sweetbay for the wonderful food we will be eating today, and then set up the store. And yes, top that off with our wonderful Steak and Cold beer from Applebee's! Linda asked me if I wanted somewhere else - we could change it up a bit? But why ruin a good thing. Besides I am afraid if we break our tradition and then when we come back it will not be as good! So, Applebees won hands down!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Jules, Di, and the Kipster over at RR for the Luxe class. Oh man I forgot to bring mine to wear down here to be there in spirit! Have a great day! Off to go to the crop.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I need to come scrap soon! I miss seeing you girls! Have fun.

Kip said...

We missed you guys today but glad Sarasota was good and I missed Applebee's with you all!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time down in Saraota. The meal sounded good too, just the cold beer part,lol !

See you soon!
peace,
elle