Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bad Blogger Michele checking in

Sorry, been busy work, checking in with Dee's dogs. Getting my CTMH box reading that, reading other blogs, and my mail - then totally forgetting to blog myself! WTF is up with that? Shame on me!

On the good side, John is home and healing, the dogs like me, got a few books to people, work is getting better - slmost announcing who they are hiring, planning cropping time on Saturday, have a 3 day weekend coming up, Cheryls test results did not find anything, and Rob Zombie's Halloween is coming out at the movies tomorrow.

Sorry, that is all I can check into right now. Will check back later. Hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

owensmith said...

Thank's for reminding Linda about my birthday. You have a great one too!!!

Jennifer said...

lmao...Rob Zombie fits right in with all the other tasks to conquer! LMAO You're so funny.

Jenn

:Jayne said...

Wow you sound like a zombie woman with all that in a nutshell!
Hang in there!

:J

Anonymous said...

You're busy girl, but the weekend is HERE!!

See ya.
peace,
elle