Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost May

Figured I would post a quick one before May is here. I need to get back on th eband wagon of blogging. I have just been so busy. Work has its ups and downs, but isnt that with all jobs? I like it a lot more now. Still dividing my time between my house and Kips, and now I have a house in Dunedin that I am adding time at. I love staying at Kips - how can you not? Between Kip and the boys - I am on cloud 9 every time I am there. Almost pool time, hope to start getting some sun since I am Casper's cousin right now. Kip, Linda, and Jill will be Cruising so I will be house sitting - maybe some sun after work? I work 9-6 all this week, but the sun is hot and bright that late anyways. I should get an hour in a night?

Yes it is official I have a boyfriend. And he amazes me more and more each day. He broke thru my walls and I broke through his, and it just keeps getting harder and harder being apart. He is just too good to be true. I usually get mean yucky horrible men in my life... he more than makes up for all that I had to deal with before I finally found him. Do not plan on letting him get away anytime soon. I could go on and on about him, but I do not want to make you sick lol

Guess I better get packing. Need to pack for this weekend, and all next week. I will come home to change out for a few items during the following weekend. Lots more to tell you. But I guess I will save that so I will type more later.

No comments: