Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week is almost over

Was it hard for you to get out of bed this morning? It was for me. And I even tried to go to bed at 9:30 last night. Just one night of solid sleep is all I ask for, that is not too much to ask. The weekend is almost here, not sure what I am going to do yet. I know I need to go to Tampa to do Laundry, but not sure what else I will do.

Tonight I am going to have dinner with an old friend that I have not seen in years. Last time I saw her, her daughter was 2 or 3. Now she is 14 and in Jr High. So funny, she asked if I remembered how to get to her house, and I gave exact directions and was correct. Why what a memory! I can remember things from long time ago, but I can not remember things as I am saying them currently? Mid sentence words will excape me. Not a good thing!

Boys are still just wonderful. They are too funny! I love when they get excited to see me. Little kisses are always great too. Miss my big guy alot! He will attack me when I am there this weekend. A whole week no me....he will be insane for probably an hour.

OK, gotta get busy, even though no one else from my department is here yet. Must be nice!

No comments: