Saturday, September 26, 2009

Such a bad blogger

Every time I start to Blog something else comes up and I do not blog. So, since I decided to have a lazy weekend and I am being lazy right now..thought I would blog. My life is so boring for the most part. The only time it is exciting is when I am with my Hilltop family, or when I go to Georgia. I have about one more month before I can go to Georgia. Going up for Halloween, and the day after we will head to Atlanta to go to The World of Coke. They moved it from where it was before, it is in a really nice area. Jennifer and I went to the area when we were there for the Coldplay concert. I can not wait. I have missed them so much, it has been way too long since I have seen them. And then I will be back up there the first and end of December. First part for Dylan's Birthday, last part while the boys are out of school and I will watch them while Jennifer works. Dylan wants to have a Pokemon Birthday party. I remember when Cody was little he loved Pokemon, even went to Pokemon gatherings at Toys R Us. Now to just see if they have it some where, I am thinking maybe the Party store? Fingers crossed I can find it. I do not like to let them down, especially Dylan. He is getting so big, his medicine is working and he is growing. He is still small, but not as much of a percentage as he was before the medicine. And he has a great teacher that watches out for him too, and will not put up with the kids picking on him. She will text Jennifer if there is an issue.

Next weekend is a really nice class down in Sarasota of a Ghost. I will have it ready for pictures from Halloween. Oh, speaking of pictures. I need to get some developed. Since I have so many I need to get developed I think I will do a lot via photo scape. I will be able to get twice as many than just getting them developed. I have some free ones from the Archivers special back from the trip to Jill's. I have so many that I am behind on. I need to get back on track. I need to get back on track of everything.

Well, going to make the most of the rest of the day. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Kip said...

I know you're anxious to go up to Ga again for sure!! See you next weekend!