Monday, August 24, 2009

Darn Mondays

They just come too quickly! Not enough time over the weekends. I think the week goes by slowily and the weekends come and go too fast. Now I did end up doing a few thing that I needed to get done, but no where close to what was needed. Found out the hard way the patch job by my friend did not work, I took a nap Saturday afternoon just to be awoken by water dripping on my head. Darn it! I was so excited to think it was fixed before storm season just to be let down. Seems to be worse actually.

Alexis is back today, but then we have weekend catch up, my job catch up, and then month end catch up. So, better go for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you get that roof fixed before some serious rain comes in! good luck!

peace,
elle