Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quickie

Sunday afternoon. A million things I should be doing, a million things I need to be doing.....but one is about to win out....a nap! Great Friday and Saturday. Will catch up full weekend tomorrow. But for now I am about to go take a nap if I can, and then start to read Firefly Lane. I just finished Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It is about "Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers several cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker--his classmate and crush--who committed suicide two weeks earlier. On tape, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he'll find out how he made the list." It was a very strong book to read, and I would think especially for teenagers.

No comments: