Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I now will not watch the Bachlor again

Spoiler Alert if you have not watched last nights show......Well, now I will watch it tonight to see what happens, but after tonight I will not watch it ever again. I was actually one of many that was cheering him on and wanted him to find love for him and his son. I was even happy when he chose Melissa, even when I hate the name Melissa! I thought they would have a chance. I was rooting for Melissa. Things looked great, all the interviews he has been having he has been saying how in love and happy he is and can not wait to be together all the time. Even wished his special person a happy valentines day just a few weeks ago. Even just a few days ago....he said "I have found the one. I am in love, without a doubt. I do see her as the one I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with". Then on after the final rose show.....he tells Melissa on TV that he can not get Molly out of his head and heart! He dumps Melissa on TV! Then asks Molly to give them a chance, he can not get er out of his head. And the dumbass agreed! Stupid girl! Here you were dumped, and then 6 weeks later he dumps the girl that he chose and caims he loves, and then moments later wants you to give him another shot? Like it will work out? Out of all the shows only one couple made it and you think he will be with you? UGH. Yes, I will watch tonights show. I wonder when this one was taped? The one last night says it was taped 6 weeks after the ending of the show, now who long ago was that. Is tonight live? Hum have to search that down, see if they are already broken up!

Yes pathic I know.......now..... who is ready to get away from it all and go on a cruise? Oh wait, that would be me raising both hands! I am not set to go, but I am ready to go. Need to finalize a few things and then I am ready to go. I have my clothes planned out. I am wearing in my new shoes so they do not hurt my feet. Capri's are washed and ready to be packed tonight. Now to figure out my hair lol! Do I wanna get it done before I go, and if so what do I want to do with it? Guess I will call tonight and see if I can get an appointment. If I can not, that will make up my mind for me. This darn waether getting cold again, still not 100%, and then the weather can notmake up its mind. I still have a lingering cough every so often. Pain!

Think I am in the mood for some cheese grits. Do not need it, but want it and I have not had breakfast yet. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yeah i don't watch those stupid shows. I do not believe any of it is real...scripted 'reality' just isn't REALity.

You should get your hair stacked like Kip had hers awhile back. Not sure if she still has it like that. You know...short in the back longer as it comes forward. I had mine like that a few years ago & it was SUPER easy to take care of. You'd have to train your bangs to go to the side, but that wouldn't be hard to do.