Thursday, December 25, 2008

I guess I do not baby sit too well

Went out to Fort Desoto to join up with Kip and her family for Christmas. Well, I guess I stayed a little longer than I should have. I opened the door to about 3 inches of feathers all over the living room. It took me almost 3 hours to clean up and it is still not fully clean. The vaccumn does not want to suck up and of the feathers, it just makes more of a mess. I got 98 percent done and wanted to vaccumn the rest....nope. Had to personally pick up almost every little piece. And do you know hoe fun it is trying to pick it up with a dog that missed you? Kept getting a toungue in my ear, on my eye, and on my nose. Kept giving me kisses! Could not stop laughing so I guess since he thought it was funny to he kept licking me. Crazy doh. This picture is from my cell phone so it is a little bad



 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY!!! What a mess and too funny about the dogs kissing you while you were trying to clean up!! HAHA!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

:Jayne said...

I think he was trying to create a white Christmas for you! OH NO!

Kip said...

omg, omg, lol!!! This was tooooo funny...who knew that many feathers were in the pillow!! You are the best!!

eljay716 said...

LOL oh you poor thing!!