Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back from Georgia

Got back from Georgia just a little while ago. It took almost 6 hours to get home thanks to 2 accidents on the road. One was in Georgia. Normally it takes me about 45 mins to get to the state line, took 2 hours 20 mins! Then it was smooth driving until after Ocala before Wildwood, there was a car on the side of the road that burnt to a crisp.

I am glad and sad that I went! I was debating about going, and then I decided I had better. I have not seen my nephew Andrew in many years. Last time I saw him he was just a teenager, now he will be 20 in a couple of months. It was so great seeing him and his dad, but then extreamly hard when he left. I do not want another 5 years go by before I see him again. There are so many wonderful pictures taken this weekend. I will probablly share some each day this week. You will get sick of them, but I wanna show you a few each day.
This one is a great picture of brother and sisterly love!

Ashley, Andrew, Jennifer, and Aurel.

Conned Cody into taking one with me. It will be a very long time before I could get him to take another with me. In less than a week he will be in Sarasota!

No comments: