Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DAMN BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare that ass have a state of the union whatever address on when Criminal Minds season premere on? I waited all summer to see who gets injured, does anyone die, and what will happen? I was fast forwarding thru my soaps to make sure I could watch it at 9pm. Turn to my channel and that "person" is talking. WIll they please hurry him up - and still show Criminal Minds in its entirity? UGH. Yes, in case you did not already know - I am against him, hense my Dear Mr President over to the side!

Edit.....he is over and they are showing it from the beginning. I am now happy! Pathic but happy

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

LMAO! He got in the way of everyone's TV!
I want to know how we can find money to bail out these big banks and we can't find money to give teachers, cops and firemen raises or healthcare for the working poor?
:J

Jennifer said...

ThankfullyI don't have any shows on the regular networks on Wed.

**replyto Jayne**Unfortunately, if we don't bail out these big corporations, we may not have access to Credit to get financed for businesses, cars, houses, or any other type financing. I guess that would trickle on down to everyone in every part of this country in some form.