Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th

July 4th
Awesome Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com




Hope you are all having a wonderful day so far. I was such a good girl. I went and paid bills, and did not buy anything! Well, I did buy one thing - but I did plan on that - so it does not count. I heard about this 5 drawer slim plactic thing that holds lots of close to my heart stamps that Lowe's has. So I went and actually bought 2. Heard it fits alot of them. I wont need the two but one spare in case they do not have them again when I need them. Oh since I went to Lowes out near new Tampa I went into the Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get some coffee. They had in that store a 60count variety count. Comes out 6cups cheaper than buying the single box. And the coupon helped for a better deal too. So I scored great on that one.

Well gonna get going lots to do, and dont wanna do any of it!

No comments: